New York Jets Fan Shop - Shop at your own peril

Purchase from these douche bags at your own peril.

My tale begins with trying to order a Curtis Martin jersey for a Xmas present at the beginning of December. This jersey was available right on their website … or so I was led to believe.

Within 2 days of the purchase the money was withdrawn from my account. Four days after that and not hearing anything I tried to contact and find out what was going on. There is no phone number so I emailed them and got no response. Two days later I emailed them again and this time included the outfit that handles their transactions.

The next day I received an email with their apology but no mention of when the item might ship. The email address they used is

Here is where the fun begins. I continued to email them on a daily basis trying to get their broken English to answer a question. When will it ship? When will I get a tracking number? I continued to get apologies and how they were having to “manufacture” this jersey that is supposedly available on their website.

A week had now passed and I finally got a response with another apology and an answer. “Your order will ship in 6-8 days.” TWENTY DAYS later, nothing. Now we are at the weekend before Christmas.

Another round of emails and beatsbydre tells me I will get the tracking number in 24 hours. A WEEK LATER, nothing.

We are now past at December 27th and I requested they cancel my order and issue a refund as stated on their website. You want to see response time?

They continued with their empty apologies to which I recited the history of their unkempt promises. They next tried to bribe me with:

“How about you keep the order, we will offer you one earphone as gift.”

To which I responded if these were “BeatsByDre” they would have stated that and not “one earphone” and restated I wanted my refund.

When bribery didn’t work beatsbydre said they couldn’t issue a refund because this was a custom order. Right, a custom order for a jersey directly available on the website.

Next beatsbydre wanted to charge me a 10% purchasing charge. Who has ever heard of a “purchasing charge”? I flat out refused. Their response:

“We have been charged by the third party, If refunding, the payment channel will charge 10% of the total payment. Hope you can understand.”

Obviously this latest negotiation was rejected and I continued to press them to honor their refund policy as stated on their website.

On December 30 I received an email stating the order has shipped. Based on the history of this transaction I had my doubts about the validity of even this statement. I had requested a full refund for a week now and they tell me my order had shipped without providing a tracking number.

On January 2 I received an email from the transaction coordinator that a refund had been issued. However it will take 10-15 days to receive.

You have been warned!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New York Jets Fan Shop. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about New York Jets Fan Shop.
Filing a new complaint about