New York Jets Fan Shop - Shop at your own peril
Purchase from these douche bags at your own peril.
My tale begins with trying to order a Curtis Martin jersey for a Xmas present at the beginning of December. This jersey was available right on their website … or so I was led to believe.
Within 2 days of the purchase the money was withdrawn from my account. Four days after that and not hearing anything I tried to contact newyorkjetsfanshop.com and find out what was going on. There is no phone number so I emailed them and got no response. Two days later I emailed them again and this time included the outfit that handles their transactions.
The next day I received an email with their apology but no mention of when the item might ship. The email address they used is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is where the fun begins. I continued to email them on a daily basis trying to get their broken English to answer a question. When will it ship? When will I get a tracking number? I continued to get apologies and how they were having to “manufacture” this jersey that is supposedly available on their website.
A week had now passed and I finally got a response with another apology and an answer. “Your order will ship in 6-8 days.” TWENTY DAYS later, nothing. Now we are at the weekend before Christmas.
Another round of emails and beatsbydre tells me I will get the tracking number in 24 hours. A WEEK LATER, nothing.
We are now past at December 27th and I requested they cancel my order and issue a refund as stated on their website. You want to see response time?
They continued with their empty apologies to which I recited the history of their unkempt promises. They next tried to bribe me with:
“How about you keep the order, we will offer you one earphone as gift.”
To which I responded if these were “BeatsByDre” they would have stated that and not “one earphone” and restated I wanted my refund.
When bribery didn’t work beatsbydre said they couldn’t issue a refund because this was a custom order. Right, a custom order for a jersey directly available on the website.
Next beatsbydre wanted to charge me a 10% purchasing charge. Who has ever heard of a “purchasing charge”? I flat out refused. Their response:
“We have been charged by the third party, If refunding, the payment channel will charge 10% of the total payment. Hope you can understand.”
Obviously this latest negotiation was rejected and I continued to press them to honor their refund policy as stated on their website.
On December 30 I received an email stating the order has shipped. Based on the history of this transaction I had my doubts about the validity of even this statement. I had requested a full refund for a week now and they tell me my order had shipped without providing a tracking number.
On January 2 I received an email from the transaction coordinator that a refund had been issued. However it will take 10-15 days to receive.
You have been warned!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."